Sunday, July 8, 2012

Patriotic Administrator

Part 2 of professional improvement done! I am now a certified administrator (albeit without an administration job, but still). It's been a long year of sitting in classes for 5 to 6 hours a night and doing crazy amounts of homework (which I may or may not have always found helpful). I am looking forward to enjoying my Summer without homework, for a little while. I'll start tutoring and working on a summer program for at risk incoming freshman soon. Meanwhile we're enjoying sitting by the pool and spending time with family and friends. Hope everyone had a Happy Fourth of July!


Red, White, and Blue Strawberries















1 bag White Chocolate Chips
Strawberries
Blue Sugar















Melt the chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl for about 1 minute. Dip cold strawberries in the chocolate and sprinkle with blue sugar. Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Serve or place in fridge for later!


No comments: