Sunday, July 15, 2012

iLove

I finally got an iPhone! That means that I get the Internet on my phone, I can play words with friends, and I can send my own photos to my email (thanks for putting up with me Kelley)! It was time to get a new phone since my old one started dying sporadically and we don't use house phones. My old phone did last for quite some time and through 2 moves and after being dropped in a sink full of water (3 days in a bowl of rice brought it back to life). It was good while it lasted but I'm excited to see everything my new phone can do!



Homemade Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups
1 bag milk chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
1 bag peanut butter chips

Melt 1 cup chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl  for about 1 minute. Place melted chocolate in candy molds. Place in fridge for about 10 minutes.
Melt 1 cup peanut butter chips in a microwaveable bowl  for about 1 minute. Place melted peanut butter chips on top of molded chocolate. Place in fridge for about 10 minutes.
Melt 1 cup chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl for about 1 minute and add your final layer to the molds. Place in fridge for about 10 minutes.





The mold I used was quite large, I would recommend going on the smaller side. Also, we all thought these would be good chopped up as an ice cream topper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommy, I was disappointed that you did not drop any of this dessert on the floor; I certainly would have cleaned it up (you know how much I love peanut butter).
Love,
Bailey