Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunny Day with Dads

Happy Father's Day!

We spent the day having a light lunch with my father and a pizza picnic by the beach with my father-in-law (my sister-in-law took the photo below). Both fathers were very happy and the food was excellent.


I am officially out of school, no tears here! I'll be tutoring and attempting to make some much needed money throughout the summer, but it's still SUMMER!

We've also started our own little vegetable garden (squash, zucchini, eggplant, peppers, etc). I'll have to take pictures as they grow!







Pillow Cookie (version 2)
Original Recipe

I followed the original recipe but instead of 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar I substituted 1 1/2 cups of white sugar and 2 1/2 tablespoons of honey. I also had some leftover mini heath bars which I used for half of the cookies, instead of the brownies.

No comments: