Sunday, January 29, 2012

Comfort

Did you ever have one of those days when you just wanted to go back to bed? You just wanted to get in your car, drive home, and crawl under the covers? I had one of those days this week. Everything seemed to just keep going wrong. I knew that coming home and seeing my husband and puppy would put a smile back on my face, and I was right. It's always comforting to come home to the ones you love.











Buttermilk Waffles
2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon splenda or sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs , beaten 
2 cups buttermilk
4 tablespoons butter , melted









In a mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt, splenda, and soda; stir to mix
Add in eggs, buttermilk, and butter; mix well











Pour batter into a preheated prepared waffle iron; cook until steaming stops and waffles are crisp and golden.











No comments: