Sunday, January 20, 2013

Discounted Doughnuts

We've started to finally think more about decorating the house. Thankfully, we painted before we moved in, because I doubt that even that would get done now. We used this weekend to really look at mirrors, artwork, bath mats, new pillows, and many other random but necessary accessories. We're getting there, I just wish decorating your house was as easy as finding what you like on Pinterest!

In my quest for house accessories, I stopped into Stonewall Kitchen and purchased a Christmas discounted doughnut pan and mix. The mix was for their Chocolate Doughnuts with a Chocolate Glaze. Overall I would give them a 7 out of 10. They were healthier than most doughnuts, since they were baked and I could add as much or as little glaze as I wanted. I will definitely be using the pan in the future, but I'm interested in creating my own recipes.



No comments: