Sunday, August 14, 2011

.....and Done!


I finished my last master's class yesterday at 11:00am! It feels so good to be done! It's a bit short lived since I'll start classes in the fall for my 6th year (Administration Certification). However, I'm very proud to say that I was able to finish getting my master's degree in less than a year. I hope the 6th year goes just as quickly.  I technically would have walked in the May graduation, but I opted not to since I wasn't officially done then.  Short entry today, but I wanted to say Happy Birthday to my father-in-law!

Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins
from allrecipes.com
Oven 350

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup shredded zucchini
1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips

In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.











 
In a another bowl, combine the egg, oil, milk, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.











Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full (1 large cookie scoop). Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of you sweetheart-keep up the good work.

Love,
Pat

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great recipe! Am looking forward to making it!